Functional Testing - Regression, Integration, Smoke Testing
Functional testing is a key aspect for enhancing the quality of the developed software. Our functional testing process entails testing, user searches, user screens, data manipulation, user commands, business procedures, and combinations.
Coupled with the robust approach, efficient solutions, proven business-standard testing tools, latest methodologies, innovative techniques, we ensure validations and verification of applications for businesses of all sizes cost-effectively.
Our best-in-class testing professionals craft an end-to-end process to aid spot defects in beginning for reducing the overall rework, testing costs, and boost quality.
- Test links to a page from external pages
- Test all links on a page for correct operation
- Test links to anchors on the same page
- Test email mail-to links Identify orphan pages – pages that are not linked from other pages
TEST WEB FORM ON THE PAGES
- Check the field validation logic for each field Check default values for each field
- Check that password fields do not show the password contents
- Negative test invalid input values for each field
- Validate the response to a form submit
SESSION AND COOKIE MANAGEMENT TESTING
- Check application log-in sessions by enabling and disabling cookies
- Negative test cookies by using a mismatching domain
- Check that session cookies reset between browser sessions
- Check application security by selectively deleting cookies while a test operates
DYNAMIC CONTENT TESTING (AKA DATABASE TESTING)
- Check data consistency in database-driven Web forms
- Check create, edit, delete, update (CRUD) tasks
- Verify data retrieval delivers the correct data
- Identify database connectivity and query errors
- Identify Script tags that return 404 or other load errors
- Identify id, name, on… attributes that do not match any Script tag
VALIDATE CASCADING STYLE SHEET (CSS) TAGS
- Identify CSS tags that return 404 or other CSS load errors
- Identify HTML id, class, and name attributes that do not match any CSS tags.